Efficiency Level VI Compliant Power Supplies
High performance AC to DC external power supply family designed for test & measurement and industrial applications. Fully compliant with Efficiency Level VI requirements per U.S. Dept. of Energy, and also compliant to the Heavy Industrial levels of various EN61000-4-x standards for EMC. The TE series models also meet, with margin, Class B conducted and radiated EMI per FCC Part 15, EN55022, CISPR22. Designed to allow easy integration with test and measurement equipment and other industrial applications. Available in sizes from 10W up to 240W, and desktop and wall-plug versions.
Click on the links below for information on individual product families:
For information on SL Power's Medical External Power Supplies click here: ME Series
- Meets DoE Efficiency Level VI Requirements - No load input power, Average Efficiency
- Wall-plug or Desktop Models
- 10W, 20W, 30W, 40W, 60W, 90W, 120W, and 240W sizes available.
- 90-264Vac Input Range
- Meets Heavy Industrial Levels of EN61000-4 EMC Requirements
- Meets EN55011/CISPR11, FCC Part 15.109 Class B Conducted & Radiated Emissions, with 6db margin
- Approved to EN/IEC/UL60950-1, 2nd Edition, Am. 2
- E-cap life of >7 years
- >500K Hours MTBF
- RoHS Compliant
- 3 year warranty
- See Individual Product Family Datasheets for specific operational parameters.