Medical External Power Supplies, meet 4th Edition EMC
High performance AC to DC external power supply family designed for medical applications such as patient monitoring and surgical equipment.. Fully compliant with Efficiency Level VI requirements per U.S. Dept. of Energy, and also compliant to IEC60601-1-2, 4th Edition for EMC. The ME series models also meet Class B conducted and radiated EMI per FCC Part 15, EN55022, CISPR22. Designed to allow easy integration with patient monitoring, surgical, and other medical applications. Available in sizes from 10W up to 220W, and desktop and wall-plug versions.
Click on the links below for information on individual product families:
For information on SL Power's Industrial External Power Supplies, click here: TE Series
- Meets DoE Efficiency Level VI Requirements - No load input power, Average Efficiency
- Wall-plug or Desktop Models
- 10W, 20W, 30W, 40W, 60W, 90W, 120W, and 220W sizes available.
- 90-264Vac Input Range
- Meets IEC60601-1-2, 4th Edition EMC Standards
- Meets EN55011/CISPR11, FCC Part 15.109 Class B Conducted & Radiated Emissions, with 6db margin
- Approved to EN/IEC/UL60601-1-1, 3rd Edition
- E-cap life of >7 years
- >500K Hours MTBF
- RoHS Compliant
- 3 year warranty
- See Individual Product Family Datasheets for specific operational parameters.