January 27, 2020
SL Power Electronics is pleased to announce the pending release of the NGB250 Product Family. Check out the Features & Benefits, as well as the Value Proposition below – and don’t forget to visit the NGB250 Coming Soon page by Clicking Here!
Features & Benefits
• 250 Watts with Air Flow, 180 Watts Convection Cooled
• Efficient 2’x4′ Open Frame Design
• 25% higher convection power density than the competition
• Can be used in almost any application – approved to both Industrial/ITE (IEC/UL62368) and Medical (IEC/UL60601-1, 3rd Edition) standards in the same SKU
• Enhanced performance enables seamless integration:
– Class B EMI with 6db conducted and 3db radiated margin
– Medical 4th Edition & Heavy Industrial Levels of EMC performance
• >7-year (min) e-cap life
Deviating from the Industry approach of optimizing the design for airflow, SL Power’s next-generation design focuses on optimizing the convection rating performance.
Employing a scalable design strategy with highly customizable options including:
-Enhanced Digital Monitoring & Control
-Cardiac Float (CF)
-Covers and Fan Covers
Certified to both Medical and Industrial safety standards increases the versatility of the NGB250 product family, making it the ideal solution for virtually any application.
The NGB250 meets Class B EMI with a high degree of margin (6db conducted/3db radiated margin) ensuring seamless integration with the end equipment. This helps reduce the time to market, which saves on development cost and opportunity loss.
The small size and high convection rating of the NGB250 not only improves upon SL Power’s previous generation but outperforms the most state of the art products within its class.
SL Power’s local technical support capabilities provide real-time support in solving potential design problems, which could otherwise cause revenue loss due to delays in end product introduction.
NGB250 Product Page
For more information and details about the NGB250, visit the official product release page.