Dear valued partner:
The health, safety and well-being of the SL Power Electronics (SLPE) associates, and their families continue to be our top priority. As fluid as this pandemic is, we have been closely and actively monitoring the situation, and we are taking additional preventative measures to help mitigate the impact from the coronavirus outbreak, and have implemented the following:
- We have stopped all domestic & international business travel unless it is deemed critical, utilizing video technology where they can.
- We have already switched to remote working conditions to service our customers.
- To date, no coronavirus cases have been reported by SLPE associates or family members.
- Our plants in China, Mexico and Vietnam are fully operational, and our global teams across our manufacturing, supply chain and logistics operations continue working through contingency plans to limit any possible interruptions.
- Our customer service team can help provide more insight if you have questions about specific orders.
- Support is available at (800) 235-5929 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or our chat line at www.slpower.com.
Thank you for all your support.
SL Power Electronics
Environmental Health & Safety Team.